A Message from Stan & Renee:
“As proud parents of an adult daughter, our strongest passions are to learn the strategies needed; teach the knowledge required, and provide the resources necessary to help those closest to us continue to grow and enrich their lives. These three passions alone not only took our parenting and our marriage to a whole new level, they are the foundation of who we are and what continues to guide us to have such a successful understanding of how to help our clients accomplish their goals.
With so many details to adhere to in a real estate transaction, it’s nearly impossible and very impractical for anyone to go at it alone. And that’s where we feel the power of teamwork on your side can make the difference between a real estate horror story, and one that is fun, easy and exciting to go through.
We know that you have a very specific set of needs and desires that are compelling you to make your next move. That’s why we pride ourselves on listening to what is important to you and use our knowledge and years of experience to make recommendations unique to your individual situation.
Whether we are previewing homes for you, scheduling & mapping home tours, dissecting and analyzing sales data, marketing your home or overseeing every detail in your real estate transaction, the one thing you can count on is that we will stay true to our motto: ‘Helping you get from where you are, to where you want to be!’”
- We make your home search or home sale as stress-free and exciting as possible
- We remain honest and ethical in everything we say and do
- We return phone calls, emails and deliver information to you promptly
- We help you avoid costly mistakes and help prevent you from going through any one of the “88 Points of Turbulence”
- We protect your best interests EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- We prepare you for what to expect before, during and after your home buying or home selling process
- We provide you with an experience that is so extraordinary, you’ll want to tell all your friends and family about it!
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Top 100 (2016-2017)
- Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Double Centurion Producer (2016)
- Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Centurion Producer (2016, 2017)
- Realtor of the Year – Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors (2007-2008)
- Troop Real Estate, Inc. – President’s Club Elite (2011-2017)
- Troop Real Estate, Inc. – President’s Club (2006-2017)
- Troop Real Estate, Inc. – Multi-Million Dollar Club (2004-2017)
- Troop Real Estate, Inc. – 10 year Service Award (2011)
- Troop Real Estate, Inc. – 5 year Service Award (2006)
- Troop Real Estate, Inc. – Special Recognition of Continuous Dedication (2006)
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – Certificate of Appreciation, MLS Implementation & Design (2004-2006)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors – CSMAR (2009-Present)
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – SVMAR (2000-2009)
- Southland Regional Association of Realtors – SRAR (2000-2010)
- Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce – (2004-Present)
- NAR – National Association of Realtors – REALTOR® (2000-Present)
- DRE – Department of Real Estate, License #’s 01292790 & 01334641 (2000-Present)
- CAR – California Association of Realtors (2000-Present)
COMMITTEES AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors – Internet & Technology Committee (2011-2013)
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors – MLS Implementation & Design (2009-2011)
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – MLS Implementation & Design (2007-2008)
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – MLS Orientation (2006-2009)
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – Committee Chair (2004-2006)
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – Director (2005-2006) Simi Valley
- Moorpark Chapter Women’s Council of Realtors – Contribution & Membership (2004)
Contact us to discuss how we can help navigate you through the real estate process. We love helping people buy and sell homes – it’s what we do!