Simi Valley Homes For Sale
Looking to find a home in Simi Valley? You’re going to love it here. Simi Valley is one of the most sought-after real estate suburbs in the San Fernando-adjacent areas. Conveniently located close to the Los Angeles county line, Simi Valley offers quick transportation to work while still maintaining a relaxed vibe unique to the Rancho Conejo valley communities.
Simi Valley is an amazing place to live!
Simi Valley Homes
Sensibly priced and nestled close to many natural and historical landmarks
Simi Valley is a great place to live for folks who want affordable luxury in a residential atmosphere. Homes for sale in Simi Valley fall in different price ranges according to the community. Before you choose your Simi Valley abode, you want to be sure that the community is a great fit for your lifestyle. Simi Valley is regarded as one the safest cities to live, with a low crime rate and proactive municipality. Wood Ranch is one of the largest communities in Simi Valley and offers many homes that are newly built in various housing styles. Other popular residential areas include Texas Tract, Indian Hills and Big Sky.
Helpful Simi Valley links
Friendly neighbors, nice weather, and a wide range of available homes to buy.
Here are some things that residents have to say about living in Simi Valley.
- Many banks, supermarkets, hospitals, department stores, movie theaters, and restaurants are accessible without a car.
- Proximity to Chatsworth, Northridge, Topanga Canyon, Porter Ranch, Woodland Hills and other Los Angeles County areas.
- People are friendly and relaxed.
- Easy access to the 23 freeway, 118 freeway, and the 101 freeway.
- About a 1-hour commute to Malibu beach, 2-hour commute to skiing in Big Bear.
- Many home plots afford spectacular panoramic views and nearby hiking trails.
- A family-friendly community that celebrates Simi Valley Days, Fourth of July celebrations and street festivals. This is a great place to raise children and teens.
- Simi Valley has a low crime rate and is one of the safest cities to live in southern California.
- The weather is generally pleasant and mild.
- Simi Valley has numerous equestrian trails for horseback riding.
- Many luxurious golf courses in the area