Everyone’s situation is different, and therefore deserves special attention & guidance in helping you achieve your individual goals.
When you’re looking to buy or sell your home, or simply learn ways to maximize your real estate investment, we’re here to give you trusted advice to your unique situation.
Our consultation services are always free to you, and those you refer to us. They include, but are not limited to:
- Buying a home for the first time
- Loan Preapproval: How much you can afford vs. how much you qualify for
- Learn how new, short term, FHA & conforming guidelines can leverage your ability to purchase
- Local, state and national down-payment assistance programs
- Learn the pros and cons on buying foreclosures, short pays and bank-owned properties
- Renting vs. Buying Analysis:
- Buy now? Or Wait?
- Lease / Lease option purchases
- Investing in a second home
- Contingent home sales / purchases
- Love the Internet? So do we! Gain Direct Access to local MLSs to search for homes in LA & Ventura County. Be the first to know…Receive automated email updates of homes that are NEWLY LISTED, come BACK ON THE MARKET or REDUCE in price
CLICK HERE to understand why Buyers are choosing Stan Rector and Renee Rector as their representatives!
- Selling a home for the first time
- Preparing your home for sale
- Home value consultation / market analysis
- Discover the right marketing plan for your property, the right price & terms for you and your family
- Interim financing: How to buy another home, without having to sell your home first, or even at all!
- Keeping you informed: Automated email updates of homes that are SELLING in your neighborhood
- For sale by owner consultations
- Rental analysis & leasing services for your home or investment properties
- Selling isn’t always the right option!
- Reverse mortgages for seniors
- Lower your monthly payments: Refinance or re-adjust high interest rate or adjustable loans
- Learn how new, short term, FHA & conforming guidelines can leverage your ability to purchase a second home or even refinance your existing loan
- Strategic pricing & experienced negotiation when selling a home in or nearing foreclosure
CLICK HERE to understand why Sellers are choosing Stan Rector and Renee Rector as their representatives!
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP & DEBT RELIEF
- Loan workout / modification
- Repayment plans
- Special forbearance
- Short pay / Short Sales
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Partial Claim
- Debt Settlement
- Credit Repair & Credit Counseling
- Cash for keys
TAX IMPLICATIONS & BENEFITS
- Capital Gains Tax Exclusions
- 1031 Tax Exchanges
- Understanding the tax benefits of owning a primary residence
- Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007
- Property Tax Relief:
- Proposition 8: Reassessment due to decline in value
- Proposition 60 & 90: Intra-county transfers
- Proposition 58: Parent/Child
- Proposition 193: Grandparent/grandchild
- Proposition 110: Disabled persons
RELOCATION & REFERRAL NETWORK
- Moving FROM our area: We belong to the nation’s largest network of real estate and lending professionals and can recommend you to top agents & lenders almost anywhere
- Moving TO our area: We listen carefully to your needs and help you determine the best place to live
We can help you too! Contact us and we’ll help give you the information you need to make the best decision for your situation.