MORE EXPOSURE! *** MORE BUYERS! *** MORE OFFERS! *** MORE $$$!
Each campaign is structured to achieve the highest return in the shortest period of time. Our goal is to pre-market your property, giving you a BIG jump start once the listing is activated. Some of the strategies we use in preparing your home to sell for TOP DOLLAR are:
MAKING SURE YOU’RE READY:
- Not sure what to do? Let us help! – We help you understand what your options are and if now may be the best time for you to sell
- Current Market Evaluation – We help you choose the right marketing price for your property
- Estimated Proceeds Sheet – We help you understand what you’ll net from the sale
- Curb to curb checklist – We bring in Sha Weaver with DNS Home Design to give you staging tips to help maximize your sale
DISCUSS ORDERING THE FOLLOWING:
- Home protection plan during the listing period – We discuss the importance of having a home protection plan in place during the listing period
- Physical inspection before home goes on the market
- Termite inspection
- Septic tank inspection
- Natural hazards report
- All the required seller disclosures
- HOA documents (if applicable)
- Hire our professional photographer, JR Maddox, to take high definition photos of your property
- Place a Century 21 Troop Real Estate “FOR SALE” sign on the property
- Place a lockbox on the home (Supra lockboxes keep accurate records of which agents/brokers show your home. For both security & follow up…this is a wonderful asset!)
- Prepare a professional color photo brochure on your home
- Place a flyer box outside the property (w/unlimited, always stocked flyers)
- Place Special Feature Cards throughout the home highlighting your property’s features & amenities
- Yes… we use Ugly Yellow Signs! We have found that buyers are more likely to call on a non-traditional FOR SALE sign and call a toll free or local “text to” number to find out more about the property. We capture their information and follow up to see who they might know who may be interested in your home!
- Virtual Tours
- Matterport – 3d Interactive Toura
- Video Tours
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE – AGENT AND BROKER COOPERATION
- As a member of several Multiple Listing Services and powered by CARETS (California Real Estate Technology Services), your property goes into all applicable MLS systems, which includes exposure to all of Ventura County, Los Angeles County, over 10 Southern California Counties and 18 Northern California Counties!
- Through the use of IDX (Internet Data Exchange) technology, your property is exposed on competing real estate websites locally, and throughout the nation.
INTERNET – WHERE NEARLY 92% OF HOME BUYERS BEGIN AND CONDUCT THEIR SEARCH:
- Your home’s own web page ie: 1234YourHome.info
- CENTURY 21.com
- #1 in unique visitors per month (nearly 5.7 million consumers)
- Realtor.com is consistently where most home buyers search for homes for sale. We subscribe to the top Realtor.com services (Showcased Listings, Featured Homes, Banners, etc.) and utilize their web placement and technology to exposure your home and put potential buyers directly in contact with us to set up showings on your home.
- Virtual tour of the property (on Realtor.com, Century 21.com, StanRector.com, MLSs & MORE!)
- Craigslist.com (Updated EVERY 7 days to refresh placement!)
- Through our subscribed technology, you will also see your home syndicated on Google Base, Hot Pads, Enormo, Backpage, DotHomes, Oodle, Trulia, Greebo, HomeGain, Viewr, Vast, ByOwnerMLS, and MORE!
- Real Estate websites locally & across the Nation (using IDX -Internet Data Exchange- technology for National & International Exposure!)
- Mobile site optimization
- Facebook (/StanAndRenee, /Century21, /StanRector, /ReneeRector
- Facebook (boosted ads, ad campaigns)
- Linked In
- Twitter (@stanrector)
- Email a feature sheet to 600+ Troop Real Estate agents across the county
- “E-marketing” strategies sent to nearly 4000+ in database distribution (with links to send to your friends, family & co-workers!)
- e-just listed cards
- e-open house postcards
- e-home postcards
- Electronic Marketing Proposal* (A series of important information will be put together in an electronic format and sent out to all interested parties. Information may include Pictures of the property; Various opportunities your property presents; Comparable properties & home values; Plat map & aerial view; Proposed survey; A list of vendors -architects, engineers, city officials, lenders, etc.- that may be useful when doing investigations on the property & MORE!) *for land, commercial and unique properties
- Automated Email Buyer Notification
- “Coming Soon”, “New on the Market” or “Just Listed” postcards – Targeted to buyers demographically most likely to move into your property
- Listing endorsement letters from you, the property owner!
- Local print media which may include:
- The Acorn
- The Ventura County Star
- The Daily News
- The Los Angeles Times
FINE ESTATES AND LUXURY HOME ADVERTISING OPTIONS (Print and Online):
- Homes & Land
- Luxury Homes
- Luxury Real Estate Magazine
- Unique Homes
- The Robb Report Collection
- duPont Registry
- Wall Street Journal
- James Edition
- Estates West
- New York Times
- Pitch at Tuesday Office Meetings
- Caravan your home to 30-60 local CENTURY Troop Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Offering agents an incentive to view your home over others (Cash drawing)
- Pitch at Association/MLS Meetings
- Caravan your home to up to 50+ local Agents & Brokers
- Offering agents an incentive to view your home over others (Cash drawings, gift cards)
DATABASE CROSS REFERENCING:
- CENTURY 21 Troop Real Estate database (Property is seen by users who log on & register to Century21.com who view similar properties to yours)
- Personal database (Your property is advertised to all of our clients, family, friends, vendors, etc. in our personal database via phone, mail, text and/or email)
- Past client database (Property advertisements are sent to all my past clients & Referral Rewards are offered to those who help “SPREAD THE WORD” on your home)
- Buyer/Broker database (Troop Real Estate is one of the few brokerage firms who work with buyers EXCLUSIVELY. We cross reference the amenities and price range to the features of your property to a list of EXCLUSIVE buyers)
- Fully advertised on yard sign, local newspapers, the Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, personal website, mailers, OpenHouse.com and MORE!
- Mortgage representatives often accompany an agent to your open house to qualify buyers on the spot!
- Social networking sites
- Real Estate Blogs
- Promotion to lenders (Letting qualified buyers & investors know about your property)
- We offer agents & broker incentives to sell your property
THE BENEFITS OF RELOCATION:
- We bring buyers to Los Angeles & Ventura Counties by being members of the Largest Regional, National, and International referral/relocation organizations.
- Follow up with agents that show the property via phone and ShowingSuite.com (an automated email communication software that emails agents and brokers immediately after they view or show the property and captures their opinion of price and how your property compares to what the competition is.)
- Follow up with potential buyers
- We keep in constant communication with you!
If your property has not sold in 3 weeks, we reassess your home’s value & market conditions then repeat and adjust our marketing strategies accordingly.
Marketing strategies may vary.
CONTACT US today to customize your marketing plan!
OTHER RELATED SERVICES:
- Largest Relocation & Referral Network (in-house)
- In house Closing Support & Settlement Agents (All Valley Escrow)
- In house Title Company (Consumer’s Title of Southern California)
- Mortgage Professionals at Sherwoood Mortgage (w/in house underwriting & funding capabilities)
- Attorneys that specialize in: Real Estate, Short Sale, Tenant/Landlord, Probate, Trust, Divorce