We are seeking a SUPERSTAR to join our team!
If you’re a highly motivated, success oriented, assertive, talented, high achiever that considers themselves a self-starter… we are looking for you to assist us with various aspects of marketing, lead generation, lead conversion, office administration and/or transaction coordination. As a SUPERSTAR on our team, your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that your agent can focus on generating new relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following…
FOR THE MARKETING POSITION:
- Create promotional materials & print advertising for the team members
- Prepare marketing proposals/listing presentations for upcoming listings
- Write property descriptions, marketing verbiage and ad copy for new listings
- Design property-specific marketing pieces (flyers, postcards, brochures, special feature cards, open house materials, online ads, print ads, emails)
- Assist in distribution of direct mail and email communications
- Supervise property staging, oversee photo shoot and proof all photos
- Upload listing data, photos and virtual tours into various online
- Manage and expand media and social media presence
- Create original website and blog content
- Assist in agent and property video productions
- Manage and coordinate special events (fundraisers, client parties, etc.)
FOR THE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/TRANSACTION COORDINATOR POSITION:
- Build, implement, and manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back office support
- Demonstrate heavy verbal and written communication with colleagues, clients, vendors, affiliates and external partners
- Set up property showings (check status/availability on properties, map and schedule appointments)
- Review, prepare and submit offers
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries.
- Manage all aspects of a real estate transaction from Acceptance to Close of Escrow
- Maintain, update and utilize CRM Database (Top Producer 8i)
- Prepare forms, reports, disclosures, addenda, amendments, communications and manage appropriate time lines, contingencies and scheduling of appointments pertaining to a transaction
- Assist in marketing efforts and advertising campaigns
- Maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems and standards
- Run errands outside of the office (ie: Staples, post office, bank, get copies of keys made, install lock box, flyer box, flyer stand, lockbox, etc.)
- Keep agent updated to maintain continuity of communication between client, assistant and agent.
FOR THE BUYER’S AGENT POSITION:
- Demonstrate superior follow up on new leads and active clients
- Enter client contact information into CRM (Top Producer 8i)
- Determine the buyer’s emotional and financial qualifications to purchase
- Identify homes that meet the buyer’s criteria and lifestyle
- Work with buyer clients to refine their wants and needs in a home
- Show property (call on property status and availability, schedule and map out homes)
- Prepare and analyze comparable home sales
- Write purchase agreements
- Host open houses as desired
Qualified applicants for any position will be able to demonstrate:
- Service based attitude
- Outstanding concierge-level customer service to all clients
- Extraordinary organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Professional level typing and writing skills
- Superior attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently
- Sound judgment to problem-solve when situations arise
- Exceptional results while managing multiple projects/multiple time lines & meet all deadlines
- Minimum of two years in a key administrative support position with a college degree in real estate, administration, business or related practical experience in this role.
- Strong marketing, internet and social media experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows
- Proficiency in Adobe In-Design and Photoshop is a plus!
- Advanced knowledge of the Internet
- Ability to learn and navigate new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- Real estate experience and/or active CA real estate license a plus!
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars or other educational opportunities to increase the effectiveness of work
- Possess a reliable and presentable vehicle with appropriate auto insurance coverage with proof of valid driver’s license
- Hired as a 1099 Independent contractor unless or until hired permanently
Benefits to working with the team:
Our Team is experienced, professional and respected by our peers. We have been in real estate for 15 years and have a proven track record of continual growth. Family is important to us and hope it is to you too! We are serious about growing our business and taking it to the next level and are prepared to do what it takes to grow us and YOU. You’ll find that we are laid back and care about ourselves, our clients and our team members. The compensation we offer is competitive and commensurate with experience. These positions offer opportunity for financial and positional grown and as much as we would like to hog you all for ourselves, flexible days and hours are available for the right candidate! We look forward to every day being a new adventure and are excited to see what tomorrow brings. Are you?
If you believe you could add value to our team, we’d love to see if we’re a good match! Please fill out the form below and give us a brief description as to why you feel you’re best suited for the position, your desired compensation and we’ll be in touch!