TOP PRODUCING REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN SIMI VALLEY ARE SEEKING A SUPERSTAR TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!
If you’re a highly motivated, result oriented, high achiever, that considers themselves a self-starter (or know anyone who is)… we are looking for candidates to assist us with various aspects or marketing and administrative tasks.
As a SUPERSTAR on our team, your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that your agent can focus on cultivating new relationships and deepening existing ones.
FOR THE RIGHT-BRAINED MARKETING GURU…
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Prepare marketing proposals and listing presentations for upcoming listings
- Write property descriptions, marketing verbiage and ad copy for new listings
- Assist in the design of flyers, postcards, brochures, open house materials and newsletters
- Facilitate the distribution of direct mail and email advertising
- Supervise property staging and oversee photo/video shoots
- Upload listing data, photos and virtual tours into various online avenues
- Manage and expand media and social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Create original website and blog content
- Assist in the coordination of video productions
- Coordinate special events (fundraisers, client parties, etc.)
FOR THE LEFT-BRAINED DETAIL-ORIENTED OVER-THINKER…
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Maintain, update and utilize a CRM Database
- Act as a liaison between prospects, clients, colleagues, vendors, affiliates, and external partners
- Set up property showings and obtain feedback from showings on our listings
- Prepare, review and submit offers and counter offers
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of forms, reports, disclosures, addenda and amendments
- Manage appropriate timelines, contingencies, appointments and communication
DESIRED QUALITIES AND TRAITS…
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- A service-based attitude
- Outstanding concierge-level customer service
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Extraordinary organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Superior attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently
- Sound judgment to problem-solve
- Exceptional results while managing multiple projects, timelines and deadlines
- Willingness to be and remain flexible in job duties
DESIRED SKILL SETS…
The ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of two years in a key administrative support position with a college degree in real estate, administration, business or related practical experience in this roll
- Professional level typing and writing skills (Good penmanship a plus)
- Fluent in internet and social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows, GSuite and Adobe PDF Pro
- Ability to learn and navigate new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars or other opportunities to increase the effectiveness of work
- Real estate experience, active CA real estate license or willingness to obtain license is a plus!
- Proficiency in ZipForms, DocuSign, Top Producer, the MLS, Adobe In-Design and Photoshop is also a bonus but not required.
A MESSAGE FROM STAN AND RENEE…
Our Team is experienced, professional and respected by our peers. We have been full time Realtors for 20 years and have a proven track record of continual growth. The compensation we offer is competitive and commensurate with experience. This position offers opportunity for financial and positional growth. Flexible days and hours are available for the right candidate!
We look forward to every day being a new adventure and are excited to see what tomorrow brings. If you’re looking to grow your career and believe you could add value to our team, we’d love to see if we’re a good match!
Want to stand out? Send us a Video Profile and tell us, “Why YOU!”
1) What excites you most about the position?
2) What do you feel your biggest attribute is to a growing real estate team?
3) What are some ways you feel we could attribute to your success/growth?
If you really want to get ahead of the game, we ask all candidates to do an online DISC assessment to help us both determine where you might be best suited to serve our team. https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/