Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family.
For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
The most important part of choosing a Buyer’s Agent is not just having an agent to send you listings, but when you establish a trusted relationship with us, you can expect the following:
As Your Agent, We Will:
Provide you with an unparalleled home search plan that includes:
- Pre-Qualifying your individual or family’s needs in a home!
- Pre-Approving you for a loan to secure a property!
- Setting you up to receive automatic email updates on homes that fit your criteria!
- Using every applicable resource to search for homes consisting of: MLS Searches, Print Advertisements, Internet Resources, For Sale By Owner Ads & Databases
- Previewing homes & setting appointments for you to see the inside!
- Full Communication with you Every Step of the Way!
We take a very aggressive approach to finding you the right home in a time frame that works for you. Whether you have a home to sell first, are looking for a rental property, are relocating to our area, are a first time buyer or aren’t really sure if buying is right for you, we take the time necessary to educate you on making the best decision. We are very knowledgeable about our local real estate market and we guarantee we’ll be able to bring you the results you need in your next home purchase!
Providing you with…
- The ability to Search the MLS for any home for sale in Ventura & LA County …LIVE & 24 Hours a day!
- Automated email updates of homes that are NEWLY LISTED, come BACK ON THE MARKET or REDUCE in price!
- Information on how to buy or sell Foreclosures, Short Pays and REOs
- Realistic expectations of the Before, During & After aspects of the Home Buying Process
- Exclusive Representation on any home including For Sale By Owner Properties
- Information on current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
Helping you by…
- Determining how much home you can afford. We can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods.
- Being sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make.
- Researching your housing needs in advance even if you are relocating from another city.
- Showing you only those homes best suited to your needs such as size, style, features, location, and accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences within the community.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Offering you strategic suggestions on how to offer the best price and terms for the purchase of your home.
- Managing the details of the sale and/or purchase of your home including purchase contracts, addendums, financing, appraisals, disclosures, inspections, appointments, renegotiations, escrow proceedings, etc…
- Coordinating a contingent sale or purchase of another property.
- Providing extensive knowledge and counsel on the most current laws, guidelines, procedures and disclosures in a real estate transaction.
- Saving you time and frustration by facilitating all aspects of purchasing your home.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. As a buyer, you want to straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as home inspections, pool inspections or termite work not covered by the seller or bank.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and possible private mortgage insurance.
Then, get ready! With our help, we’ll help you start crossing things off your MOVING DAY CHECKLIST!
The REALTOR® you work with could be one of your most valuable resources. As your REALTOR®, we are not just simply licensed by California to do business, we are members of the Local, State and National Association of REALTORS®. We agree to act under and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and pledge to protect and promote the interest of our clients by providing fair treatment for all parties involved in the real estate transaction.
All this just for buyers!
“Helping you get from where you are …to where you want to be!”
Stan & Renee
Real Estate Consultants, CDPE®
805-577-7902 – Office
818-378-6108 – Stan Cell/Text
805-279-0143 – Renee Cell/Text
805-426-0662 – Tiffany Direct
All Listings. One Site. www.StanRector.net
Troop Real Estate, CalBRE Lic.#s 01292790, 01334641 & 01906597