One year’s worth of lattes could get you into your dream home!
- You put down 1%, your lender contributes 2%*, giving you 3% equity at closing.
- Great low rates.
- Close in 30 days or less.
- Available with no monthly mortgage insurance
I wanted to share some very exciting news that could greatly benefit you or someone you know so please take a moment to review the information below as it could make a big difference for you or those you know:
- Rob Scheuing with Sherwood Mortgage just got a REAL 1% down purchase program with a grant of up to 2% of the purchase price to a maximum of $5000. This is a completely forgivable grant with very few strings attached and definitely makes sense for the right borrower.
- Due to their loan quality and performance, Sherwood Mortgage has been granted amazing pricing that, in most cases, is at or below the best rates in the country. Contact us today if you would like to hear more or get a price quote.
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have recently begun issuing full appraisal waivers in certain cases! They’ll have to run your file through their automated underwriting systems to obtain the findings to be sure but they have seen several come across lately which his wonderful and saves at least $500!
- The Credit Bureaus have recently begun a program where most civil judgments and tax liens will no longer be included in credit reports. This is big and will help folks with these issues obtain better financing immediately.
- Fannie Mae recently stated they would allow the consolidation of student loans into mortgages without the additional fees and rate increases associated with a “cash out” refinance. Put very simply, this saves the client .25% – .375% on their interest rate and is a tremendous opportunity to help US households with monthly obligations and lowers the effective interest rates on their debts in most cases.
Contact Us today to get more information while this great program is around!